Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randall Amplifiers

Options
  • 25-07-2006 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here have any experience with Randall amplifiers?

I am looking to get a head for my newly built two 2x12" celestion cabinets (Paladin tm), and have been looking at the Randall RH100 as something that could provide a good *clean* tone that would work well with my GT-8 (to provide classic distortion sound amongst others as it is the type of disto I like), while at the same time being within my budget (E400) and having a fair bit of power to drive the cabs (4 x 100W celestion G12's).

I am leaning toward the Randall, and if anyone has experience that suggests they are pretty decent it would push me over the edge to purchase (damned GAS).

If anyone has suggestions that meet the above mentioned requirements they are welcome.

Comments

Advertisement