Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Am I pregnant. Need help!!!!!

Options
  • 10-11-2015 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My partner and I have been trying to conceive. My period was due last weekend. I bleed but it was very very light and lasted 2 days. Before it came I has a mucus discharge. I took a year yesterday a first response and I got a very very faint second line them took another straight after and it was a complete negative. Then took another this morning also negative. I'm at my wits end not knowing what to think. I'm having a little discomfort in that area like I'm getting a kidney infection.
    Can anyone help
    Thanks 💜

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

No-one on the internet can tell you if you're pregnant. Try again tomorrow morning with the first urine of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

FMU is the only way to know for certain. Also perhaps a digital test might be easier to get a result from. I know when I was ttc I used to drive myself demented with the "is it or isn't it a line" business. With the digital tests its pretty clear if you are or aren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Test again tomorrow with first morning urine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gm1

From my experience a line is a line, I'd say you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

The faint bleeding could have been implantation bleeding. False negatives are common, false positives are not!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Emmal14

My partner and I have been trying to conceive. My period was due last weekend. I bleed but it was very very light and lasted 2 days. Before it came I has a mucus discharge. I took a year yesterday a first response and I got a very very faint second line them took another straight after and it was a complete negative. Then took another this morning also negative. I'm at my wits end not knowing what to think. I'm having a little discomfort in that area like I'm getting a kidney infection.
    Can anyone help
    Thanks 💜
    Just wondering how did it go for you? In a similar boat myself this month

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

if you got a positive 1st response with FirstMorningUrine one day, then a negative First response with FMU the next day, you could have had a chemical pregnancy.

Advertisement