Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I stand?-Spanish Hotel

Options
  • 03-08-2014 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

**MODS I THINK THIS MIGHT BE BETTER SUITED TO THE CONSUMER RIGHTS FORUM..WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO MOVE IT?**

I'm booked to stay at a hotel in Spain in a few weeks and I'm always checking the latest reviews for the hotel on TripAdvisor, to keep up to date on people's opinions.

I'm seeing a few reports of guests arriving at the hotel and being asked to stay at another hotel for the night because the hotel has overbooked.
    The hotel is getting majorly positive reviews, but a few of these ones mentioning being moved are being reported a lot lately.
    I booked this holiday seven months ago.

Do I have to accept a room in another hotel?
    What are my rights?
    I will have travel insurance. My partner.. and I...refuse to accept a room in another hotel.
    We have paid for this hotel.

Like I said, it may not happen, but I'd just like to know where I stand.

Comments

Advertisement