Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerlingus Flight change mystery

Options
  • 01-08-2014 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I booked to go to Tenerife from Dublin next Feb. I booked Sun to Sat. Then I got an email a few weeks later with a change i.e. sunday is now cancelled and I was changed to Sat. Fine, we can live with that. Website showed Sunday was indeed off the cards.
    Now when I look up the website, Sunday is back on available however when I go to "book" it, it gives the "doesn't fly on selected date" error.

So whats the story? Am I going to suddenly see a Sunday flight appear again? If so, can I get onto aerlingus and expect to be moved FOC back to my original plan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

TheDriver wrote: »
    Hi,
    I booked to go to Tenerife from Dublin next Feb. I booked Sun to Sat. Then I got an email a few weeks later with a change i.e. sunday is now cancelled and I was changed to Sat. Fine, we can live with that. Website showed Sunday was indeed off the cards.
    Now when I look up the website, Sunday is back on available however when I go to "book" it, it gives the "doesn't fly on selected date" error.

So whats the story? Am I going to suddenly see a Sunday flight appear again? If so, can I get onto aerlingus and expect to be moved FOC back to my original plan?

It does appear to resume form 21 December (06.40 departure) however if I were you I would stick to the Saturday flight as if bookings don't go well they will pull the Sunday flight again.

Advertisement