Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a PLC / FETAC course cover a language requirement?

Options
  • 07-03-2017 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,

I'm interested in doing an Arts Degree in UCC. One of the entry requirements is a Third Language which I don't have. Can one of the PLC / FETAC courses cover this requirement? Or would I still need a Third Language regardless if I do a PLC / FETAC?

Does anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

I don't want to put you wrong but it would be advisable to get one of those brochures handed out at colleges about what courses you can do. Easy to do a language course online or at institutes like the Alliance or Goethe Institute. FETAC and PLC do a wide variety of courses so well worth looking into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Mac_Lad71

How do u mean a Third Language? I'm a mature student in UCC doing Arts. I got in through the MSAP.

Advertisement