Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Spinner hub caps / wheels. Why !!!

Options
  • 27-01-2008 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

What sort of sad people put such tasteless crap on their cars. Saw a 3 series coupe with these things on it a few months ago in Dublin, hight of bad taste I tought.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

theres a muppet in kilkenny and he put them things on an M6:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Cuz... They see me rollin', they hatin' :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Cuz its Gangsta! :D

spinning_rims175.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Cuz... They see me rollin', they hatin' :eek:
    Theres a thread on that in lolocaust;)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

WHITE_P wrote: »

What sort of sad people .

I think you hit it on the button there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

I love when you see a banger thats been badly modded with 3 of them on with a plain old steel wheel, or when one is half broken and the "spinner" swings like a pendulum at the bottom of the wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Spinner wheels are bad enough but the ones who are sad and cheap that dont want to pay for wheels so put on the hubcaps are a higher level altogether. I wonder do they actually think people are fooled into thinking they are real spinner wheels. It's pretty funny cos you can see the holes of the steel wheels through them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

How many penalty points would they get between them for those antics?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

fletch wrote: »

oh my god,that cant be serious.(can it?)i hope this post wont start a new craze over here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

^^ That is the single tackiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

That video is the most retarded thing i have seen.. ever..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Fits with the saying, "Let's go for a spin."

• Registered Users Posts: 73,392 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Stephen wrote: »
    ^^ That is the single tackiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life :eek:

Now, imagine them on a Glanza.

It's the future.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Im sorry lads i want them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

I'm sorry but if that bee-hatch started my Ferrari by revving it to 8,000 rpm plus, she'd have to be smacked upside the head!

The wheels are kind of cool though. You could just put pictures of whichever wheels you fancy on them each day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

You can't be no baller withouts your spinners homie, don't be hatin on them, don't be hatin' the playa hate the game :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Mac 3

I saw them on a mid ninties Jaguar XJ a few months ago. Drop dead gorgeous car and the owner goes and puts those things on. I was nearly sick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

pete4130 wrote: »
    I love when you see a banger thats been badly modded with 3 of them on with a plain old steel wheel, or when one is half broken and the "spinner" swings like a pendulum at the bottom of the wheel.

Sounds amusing alright. nice photo's.

Advertisement