Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Rad not heating up

Options
  • 24-02-2015 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Hi,

i have 1 towel rail radiator thats not working in the house. ive tried bleeding it until water comes out but still nothing happening with it(am i doing it right, is there a special technique?). all of the other rads in the house are piping hot. the house is new.

this room wasnt used for along time but i know that the rad has been hot in there.i remember checking all the rads the first dayt he heating was turned on.

any advice please!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

dinjo wrote: »
    Hi,

i have 1 towel rail radiator thats not working in the house. ive tried bleeding it until water comes out but still nothing happening with it(am i doing it right, is there a special technique?). all of the other rads in the house are piping hot. the house is new.

this room wasnt used for along time but i know that the rad has been hot in there.i remember checking all the rads the first dayt he heating was turned on.

any advice please!!

Make sure both sides are open. Turn off all working rads until towel raid is hot all over. Then turn back on other rads

Advertisement