Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Check out the wheels on this

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

I saw them on something else a week or so ago and they actually look worse in reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

NOICE*

I saw a RRS Kahn in Aberdeen with something similar yesterday, I think they were 22" rimzzzzzzzzz. They filled the arches anyway but I can't understand why people buy them. They're comes a size when they look stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Exelents! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

do these come with tyres? oh wait, they dont need tyres...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

I saw them on something else a week or so ago and they actually look worse in reality.

:D worse in reality. Brilliant stuff. How could the owner of the car, stand back and think. Nice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

I like 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Here's how they look with the center caps fitted and in 20" diameter (or at least an extremely similar looking set)

Full?id=4284772

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/commercials/1630158

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

Full?id=4403513

OUch, My eyes are now hurting

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Meh, it's been done before

hummer-h3-on-wooden-wagon-wheels.jpg

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

johnos1984 wrote: »
    NOICE*

I saw a RRS Kahn in Aberdeen with something similar yesterday, I think they were 22" rimzzzzzzzzz. They filled the arches anyway but I can't understand why people buy them. They're comes a size when they look stupid
    There's a RRS in Limerick with the same wheels as in the OP's link, with an ONYX bodykit. very NOICE ;)

2342303.jpg

Imagine what he could have bought for the same money :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

langdang wrote: »
    Imagine what he could have bought for the same money :(

He could have bought lots of things except class and taste! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭_Conrad_

people watch too many rap videos.... horrible horrible wheels.
    Part of the line of though that a vulgar display of wealth (often quite hollow as it's all been spent on the bling) somehow makes you cooler.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Im sorry for saying this but I don't care if the mods ban me. I have to say thats a nice Range rover:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Those look absolutely awful, and I bet the cost way more than ones that looked nice :o

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Full?id=4403515

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

^^^^The Punto is the only awesome thing here!

Advertisement