Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

facebook app gone bananas

Options
  • 13-07-2011 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭

Anyone else experiencing difficulties with Facebook? It's been refreshing constantly all day. I had to revert to an older update. Seems like a widespread problem, judging by the comments on the market...

Coincidentally. I've also been having crashes in HTC sense. I wonder if the two are related. Anyone know how to deal with the crashes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

just updated this morning, and haven't crash on me yet, using htc desire with CM7

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Had the same on my Nexus S all last week, so I took the chance to uninstall it, reboot the phone and re-install it again. Curiously enough it worked.
    The constant refreshes have stopped for me anyway and its back to normal.

Maybe give it a try (can't hurt).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

It was happening to me too. I uninstalled and reinstalled and all was fine until it started happening again this morning.

Using a Samsung Galaxy S2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

they released 1.6.1 this morning - perhaps that'll help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Yeah, no problems since downloading it again this morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement