Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need opinions!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

21 years young with over 3000 soiled sheets behind me.
    behind ya? You crapped on the sheets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

seanybiker wrote: »
    behind ya? You crapped on the sheets?

What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,864 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

javaboy wrote: »
    That wouldn't even be close to the fastest ban. Why when Ruu was in his prime he used to ban reregs before they'd even opened up the authorisation email.

If you want to report that "git" post, I can see what I can do but I'm not going to be Jeremy Kyle for you. You need to sort this problem out yourself.

We don't usually get involved in domestic affairs between a man and his wife cousin. :cool:
    Git was aimed at me, and I'm more than willing to give her a pass: this is gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dee_merigan

21 years young with over 3000 soiled sheets behind moh my god , you need a ride

i heading for bed Have a good think of what i said! rem every woman loves a good man who is clean and who has wet dreams about her! lol

do u not remember halloween lol
    course i do. Ya hardly thought i meant the real uniform lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭RedXIV

If you want to report that "git" post, I can see what I can do but I'm not going to be Jeremy Kyle for you. You need to sort this problem out yourself.

We don't usually get involved in domestic affairs between a man and his wife cousin. :cool:

Ok, but i'm not responsible :D you lot can deal with her. i'm going to bed (alone apparently :()

i heading for bed Have a good think of what i said! rem every woman loves a good man who is clean and who has wet dreams about her! lol

Great band alright. Don't remember that one though.

p.s i am right about not putting smelly sock in tea bags. goodnight i am dead tomorrow.crap!

WAIT I DIDNT GET YOUR NUMBER

crap!

Not until I hit the hay I'm afraid.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    Git was aimed at me, and I'm more than willing to give her a pass: this is gold.
    I am not having a relationship with my cousin as an older and wiser person , i am trying to direct him in the right way to life and happiness. so there !

Overheal wrote: »
    WAIT I DIDNT GET YOUR NUMBER
    I used to have it. Dunno where its gone. Hmmm. Strange.ah well.
    Frada enjoy your crap
    I

I am not having a relationship with my cousin as an older and wiser person , i am trying to direct him in the right way to life and happiness. so there !

If PI ever gets wind of THIS..............

a/s/l?

Gotcha ;)

course i do. Ya hardly thought i meant the real uniform lol
    so much for sticking up for a friend/ you are not a good influence on my cousin

excuse me but i'm only 27 and look 24 git!!! whats your problem?

so much for sticking up for a friend/ you are not a good influence on my cousin
    Im not a good influence on meself. What time ya working at

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

RedXIV wrote: »
    If PI ever gets wind of THIS..............

I haven't had much sleep and I only really skimmed over your post. You want it moved to PI is it?

whats your problem?

Mentall illness. Try to guess which one, nurse.

• Advertisement

excuse me but i'm only 27 and look 24 git!!! whats your problem?
    Ya dont even look 24. I nearlly had a fit when i found out your older than me

I haven't had much sleep and I only really skimmed over your post. You want it moved to PI is it?

no no, i'm more poking fun at the irony of her telling me how to live my life after me meddling in so many in PI, thanks tho :D

Im not a good influence on meself. What time ya working at
    in 4 hours time and they are horrible to me. trying to keep the chin up. hence why i am dead !!!!!

in 4 hours time and they are horrible to me. trying to keep the chin up. hence why i am dead !!!!!
    Oh christ ya nutter. You are gonna be in bits

Ya dont even look 24. I nearlly had a fit when i found out your older than me

ok Your forgiven even though i know ur just being nice. tell james he's dead for forgetting my birthday

ok Your forgiven even though i know ur just being nice. tell james he's dead for forgetting my birthday
    I thought you got a sock?

Snigger

*they put socks in her tea :D*

Thats strange for him to forget a birthday. Ill pass on the message though

Mentall illness. Try to guess which one, nurse.
    intellectual disabilities dumb ass!!!! get it right!

• Advertisement

intellectual disabilities dumb ass!!!! get it right!

*Snigger*

Anybody who agrees with her should thank her post.

Advertisement