Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I need opinions!!!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,053 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If you want to go one further, clean out the fairy bottle, put all of the fairy liquid in the milk carton and then put all the milk in the fairy bottle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Overheal wrote: »
    If you want to go one further, clean out the fairy bottle, put all of the fairy liquid in the milk carton and then put all the milk in the fairy bottle.
    daily liquid is in a see through bottle. There is the flaw in your plan . Pity though. Was good and all.

seanybiker wrote: »
    daily liquid is in a see through bottle. There is the flaw in your plan . Pity though. Was good and all.
    It doesnt need to be a State Secret, do it anyway. Itll be worth it just to see the look on someones face when they find a white liquid bottle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭RedXIV

have artfully arranged the chairs in a masterpiece of abstract art on the kitchen table :D with tea bags on top :D with boxers :D

Today is a proud day for Red

Pics or GTFO

It doesnt need to be a State Secret, do it anyway. Itll be worth it just to see the look on someones face when they find a white liquid bottle.
    Fair enough. Come on red. Get to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Pics or GTFO

let it not be said i do not deliver ;)

Actually my evil concsience says you need to put all of the teabags into the empty wine bottle

Then stuff the underwear in on top of them all.

ha ha ha excellent. Leave it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

RedXIV wrote: »
    She wants to know if you know her? Dee merrigan? :D

she lives with me :(

She is just pissed she had to clean it!!!

Tell her feck off!!!

Carlow is class BTW was there a few weeks ago. Adn can't remember most of the weekend!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I'm just assuming you top decked the place didn't you??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Dee is gonna be mad:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

RedXIV wrote: »
    Am discussing this with my cousin now. My friend was up last week and we got nice and drunk. He left in the morning but not before moving items in the kitchen around, fairy liquid in the fridge etc. however the big deal is the fact she wanted to get a cup of tea and pulled out a dirty sock. She reckons this mate is taking complete advantage of me and is the worst type of friend out there. I thought it was kinda funny.

What would YOU think?????

Cheers!

Red, we normally ( except for that one time i believe ) agree on stuff but i gotta be honest and say if i was living with you instead of your cousin i would slap your mate.

Nobody ****s with my tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 BarneyisRight

Hey folks,I'm d so called bastard dat did this horrendous thing called....whats the word,pratical joke.All I can say is LOL,I'm in the flat right now and am gonna **** things up cos his dry ****e cousin isnt here!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

At least he didn't get her tooth brush, stick it up his bum, take a photo & put the photo in the fridge, so when she got up in the morning after showering & brushing her teeth & go to make a cup of tea she'd see it while getting the milk out!!!

Happened to a lad I know..... poor lad wanted to pour bleach into his gob haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 BarneyisRight

Now there's an idea.....lol.Ah,I didnt go too bad,heaven forbid she would crack a smile.Just the usual,change jar in the freezer,boxers and clothers in the freezer,random (almost satanic) arranging pf furniture etc....she's bound to turn it into more than it actually is so to spur her on....DEE IS A DYKE......let the roflmao begin

Advertisement