Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schoolgirl arrested for texting in class (America of course)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

phasers wrote: »
    I've got a cause

to take down the corporations

First we take the Leaving Cert..... then we take Berlin!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I wanna know did they sniff the phone after retrieving it

/offers $50 for phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Overheal wrote: »
    My tax dollars at work though... :rolleyes: I hate everything my country's education system has become.

I just hate your country.

No offence bud :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Meh! Its America!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭paddyb125

I'm really not surprised!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,864 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Berty wrote: »
    Thankfully I finished up school in 98 when mobile phones were only really beginning to scourge this country.

Remember in the 80's you might see somebody(mostly on tv) with a gettoblaster(sp) on their shoulder wearing stupid clothes and stupid hair.

Look around you now. The gettoblaster(sp) has now turned into a mobile phone and the kids still have stupid clothes and hair. Walking up and down the street blasting some nonsense of a 19 year old singing a song she thinks is her own but is actually a regurgated remix of a song from the 70's and 80's and she is the 2000th person to remix it.
    speaking of the 80s I went to walgreens the other day and found a kid outside smoking, wearing a light blue shirt with SavedbytheBell-ish traingle patterns on it and a plastic pink cap on his head sideways. AND he was chubby. I wanted to beat him up - I can only imagine how his life must actually be in school :rolleyes:

So I guess the school didnt have a deputy.
    Wagon wrote: »
    I just hate your country.

No offence bud

Whatever. Your country will go bankrupt faster than mine. Ha Ha :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭JordanDC

I guess every student and teacher knows their rights etc. My business teacher was telling our class that we didnt have to go to class or even be in school if it was under 16 degrees, next day lots of people have key-ring thermometers on their key chains :P

Some people just cant get away from their phones, even during crucial classes, it boggles me how someone can be so addicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

ClioV6 wrote: »
    Pathetic really.

Probably had 3 cop cars turn up for it too.
    kowloon wrote: »
    One to frisk her, one to keep a gun on her in case she runs and another to watch their backs, makes sense to me.

Cant be too careful I suppose... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

kowloon wrote: »
    Always wondered about this: can a female guard frisk a fella?

If you said you had the ghey could you get a female guard to search you? Cheaper than hookers me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,864 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

JordanDC wrote: »
    I guess every student and teacher knows their rights etc. My business teacher was telling our class that we didnt have to go to class or even be in school if it was under 16 degrees, next day lots of people have key-ring thermometers on their key chains :P

Some people just cant get away from their phones, even during crucial classes, it boggles me how someone can be so addicted.
    16 degrees in the classroom... Yeah, I can't say I miss wearing the nylon uniform trousers. Brrr. Protip: Wear longjohns underneath your uniform trousers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Papad

Ah you really gotta love some of the stuff that comes outta that country :D

Compared to the ****e that comes out of this country, it's pretty lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

im surprised they didnt charge her with terrorist activity:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Advertisement