Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cyclestore in Dublin that does trade-ins?

• 11-05-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm finally looking to get a nice road bike as I'm becoming too lazy and fat sitting on my ass all day! Anyway I'm looking to trade-in my BMX bike which I don't ride anymore in exchange of a nice new road bike so I'm looking for which stores in Dublin would be able to do that, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Buzwaldo

Unless you qualify for BTW best value is to be had by buying second hand. Similarly sell the box that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Dinging

Harry's Cycles in Clonskeagh might be worth a call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Buzwaldo wrote: »
    Unless you qualify for BTW best value is to be had by buying second hand. Similarly sell the box that way.

Don't yet have a job which is why I'm getting fat sitting at home all day! No one seems to be interested in buying my bmx so I was thinking it'll be best if I could trade it in for a new bike somewhere. Two birds with one stone and all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Dinging wrote: »
    Harry's Cycles in Clonskeagh might be worth a call.

Thanks, I'll check them out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Older bikes rarely hold much value - which is why it's good to buy secondhand - but which means bike shops will rarely be interested. Try one of the shops you see with secondhand bikes for sale outside.

• Advertisement
Advertisement