Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to borrow a 14mm Hex Wrench for Campagnolo chainset

Options
  • 21-05-2014 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭

Chaps,

Does anyone living in the Vicinity of D2/D6 have a 14mm Hex wrench/allen key for fitting a Campy Chainset?

Also, does anyone know where I can find one to buy online or in Dublin? Google tells me nothing.

Would a Motor Factors have them? I have a selection of Box Wrenches but they're 15mm and up.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I think I know what this is for....;)

I got mine (a socket that I attached to a torque wrench) in the tool shop on Capel Street. You're welcome to borrow mine if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

I think I know what this is for....;)

I got mine (a socket that I attached to a torque wrench) in the tool shop on Capel Street. You're welcome to borrow mine if you want.

Cheers Vlad, I might drop you a text tomorrow. Can't get out of training tonight so sadly my precious must remain incomplete (It looks so much better with full Veloce though)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Grand job. I'm racing tonight and tomorrow night but should be around at some stage on Friday or Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gfk_velo

It's not an uncommon size for a sump drain plug - Halfords certainly have them as a stock item (much though it pains me to say it ...).

HTH
    Graeme
    Campagnolo main SC, UK and Ireland

Advertisement