Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Eat Discount Code

Options
  • 12-08-2011 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

15% off

AUGWBS12

Order using fatcheese for more discount

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanks!! Indian on the way! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭jecca1

Thanks, dinner on way here too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thanks OP.

Waiting an hour and a half for delivery from a take-away I haven't had the best history with..

.. think it's the last time I order from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Does every take away on just-eat take part in this?

I remember I rang a plaved an order on just eat before, but it did not go through. I rang the place up and they did no recollected that they were on just-eat in the first place. I don't want to place the order and the take away charging me the full amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭INEEDANID

CorkMan wrote: »
    Does every take away on just-eat take part in this?

I remember I rang a plaved an order on just eat before, but it did not go through. I rang the place up and they did no recollected that they were on just-eat in the first place. I don't want to place the order and the take away charging me the full amount.

You type in code before you order then it takes discount off at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

expired

Advertisement