Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MandM Direct 48hour up to 80% off sale

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

I ordered early hours (1am) last Friday and got the 'order dispatched' email today....was hoping to see the stuff before the weekend but maybe not now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Ordered Friday, got the dispatched email on Monday, and it came today.

All the pants fit, as do the shorts, the runners, and the cardigan. Only thing that didn't fit was the t-shirt but I'm always dodgy getting t-shirts online where I obviously can't try them on first. It went to my brother anyway so there was no waste.

Great bargain all in all, €300 worth of stuff for less than €100. Thanks again OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭Scarlet42

All my gear arrived yesterday .. great quality and good fit! thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 44 robertod

All my stuff arrived yesterday too, very happy with it. Unfortunately they had run out of socks and the particular hoodie I wanted by the time I ordered but they had notified me of that and refunded me the difference shortly after placing the order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

arrived today... thrilled and kids sorted for holidays! Oh and a couple of sneaky t-shirts for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone still waiting on their stuff??, got the dispatch email last Saturday but nothing has appeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 JamesMcAteer93

Hi, has anybody used 'introduce a friend' on MandMdirect. I signed up about a week ago and none of my friends have recieved their €15 voucher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i introduced my friend(aka myself) and it took about 2 weeks for code to come through..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

tantipie wrote: »
    i introduced my friend(aka myself) and it took about 2 weeks for code to come through..

I've introduced quite a few friends a couple of times and none have ever come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭maximo31

Got all my stuff in the post.Delighted! Cheers for the heads up!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Anyone still waiting on their stuff??, got the dispatch email last Saturday but nothing has appeared.

Are they coming to people by post or courier?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Are they coming to people by post or courier?

Courier, DPD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

• Registered Users Posts: 43 JamesMcAteer93

Did anyone who used a laser card to place their order receive their items? Or were they all cancelled?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Did anyone who used a laser card to place their order receive their items? Or were they all cancelled?

AFAIK, They can't process laser cards so all orders using them are cancelled.

Here is the reply i got from MandM:
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent email.

Unfortunately we are still having problems with some Laser cards on our website.

Out IT department are looking into the matter and we hope to resolve this soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

I placed an order with laser yeterday but i have got no cancellation email.

Hmmmmmmmm,
    It seems they charged me twice for my orders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Hmmmmmmmm,
    It seems they charged me twice for my orders.

Same thing happened to me. They haven't charged you, it'll be released by the bank in a couple of days and disappear of your account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i used my refer a friend code on monday and got my package today,,4 school shirts and school pants,,€5 in total!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

AFAIK laser doesn't work but the money will be taken from your account but they put it back in a few days later

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Princess07

I made an order on the 2nd of July, 12 days ago. I used a laser card and got a confirmation email straight away saying my order is now being processed. 12 days later and no delivery and no money has been taken out of my account. I have received no email about not being able to process laser cards.
    Whole thing seems a bit dodge me thinks :confused:

piad for item on the 13th with laser card.

Item received on the 15th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Still some good enough deals to be had in that sale.

Just got myself a couple of Crosshatch hoodies for €13.49 each.

Edit: It's now a summer sale with up to 80% off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

48 hour sale?

Longest 48 hours I've ever known! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Princess07

So my order was cancelled because they cant process some laser cards. I wasn't even told until I emailed asking about my order and this is the reply I got.
    >>>

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order.

Unfortunately, we have been unable to process your order as we are unable to process some Laser cards. As such your order has been cancelled.

We would be very grateful if you could re order online using a different card at http://euro.mandmdirect.com or call our Customer Services on +44 (0) 1568 619521.

Kind regards

Joe Jackson
    Customer Service Advisor
    MandMDirect.com

What a load of b****x like?!
    Guaranteed they won't be getting any orders from me again!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I ordered with laser too.

They took the money, emailed me and asked to confirm the card, which I did. they took the money twice, and refunded it once, so I presume my orders gone through?

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I ordered with laser too.

They took the money, emailed me and asked to confirm the card, which I did. they took the money twice, and refunded it once, so I presume my orders gone through?

yes it has

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

yes it has

Yay :) It's great for buying clothes for college :) Ended up saving over 300 euro on all the stuff I bought.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Ended up saving over 300 euro... :)
    Jeez man, you sound like my wife! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Seems to be good reductions again on the likes of socks and stuff. http://euro.mandmdirect.com/ProductList.aspx Not as good as the last one but then again I only went through the first few pages. Just used my €15 voucher to put in an order:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭rocky

Checking my fatcheese account today, the first M&MDirect order showed up as 'rejected', which reminded me I haven't seen the second M&M order on fatcheese, so submitted a claim for it. In the meantime, the rejected claim is again Pending now, without me doing anything on that.

gremlins in the system, anyone had theirs rejected?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

MandM discount codes I got in an email. You can choose 1 of 3:

Free Delivery, no minimum purchase EEE3;
    10% off + free delivery on orders over €50 TEE3;
    20% off + free delivery on orders over €100 DEE3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

kn wrote: »
    MandM discount codes I got in an email. You can choose 1 of 3:

Free Delivery, no minimum purchase EEE3;
    10% off + free delivery on orders over €50 TEE3;
    20% off + free delivery on orders over €100 DEE3.

This only works if you get the email. Thanks for posting though, just is a good offer and I normally discard marketing emails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 Francesco10

I'm also getting address is invalid when I try signing up no matter what email I enter. Anyone know why this is or what's the way round it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭akadesign

Ordered some stuff and paid with paypal, they sent me an email saying they couldn't send it to my prefered address even with paypal (Card registered to my mums) has anyone come across this?

Had issues like this before, but have always been able to verify it was me or give I.D on delivery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

same happened with me akadesign but they eventually sent it to my requested address different than my registered address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭akadesign

j4vier wrote: »
    same happened with me akadesign but they eventually sent it to my requested address different than my registered address

Thanks j4vier, I eventually gave in and it's now going to my mums, god knows when she'll be there to take it!! I would have thought it common practice to deliver to work, alternative address etc.

Ah well, should be here soon. :D

Advertisement