Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brussels Griffon - Anyone have one?

Options
  • 20-01-2009 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

I am wondering if anyone has a Brussels Griffon? We are looking for a small dog and I think they are lovely looking animal.

brussels-griffon-02.jpg

I am in Dublin but anywhere in Ireland is fine. How much are they usually?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Era

Hi,
    to be honest they are near to absolutely impossible to get in Ireland. I have seen 1 for sale in the last year and it was snapped up in hours. you see they only give birth to a litter of 2 or 3 pups max and are relatively difficult to breed. you would probably be best getting one imported, but if you don't want to go through all this then maybe you could look at other small breeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 beckyt

This is a long shot but any chance you found a Brussels Griffen and if so where??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Don't drag up threads that 3 years old please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement