Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadets in Charity Battlerun To Galway

Options
  • 02-03-2012 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭

Robbed From the Defence Forces Press office:
    Best of luck to the members of the 87th Cadet Class on their charity loaded march from the Curragh to Galway City in aid of Enable Ireland. The cadets, marching in relays, started at 6 am this morning & are currently on the outskirts of Athlone. They are due into Galway City after 6pm tomorrow evening. Let's hope they are all fully recovered when they take their oath next Thursday 08 March and are commissioned in the Defence Forces at the end of their training. The Cadet School Motto " An Ród so Romham" - the Road Ahead, has never been more appropriate....

428005_10150631018351166_169367391165_9277138_98505991_n.jpg

The young men and women of the 87th Cadet Class I'm sure would appreciate your help and donations for their run - as many of you will know Enable Ireland do fantastic work with people of all ages who have disabilities. Give them a honk, wave, put a bit of change in the collection bucket or if you want to make an online donation - and help the cadets raise money for this very worthy cause. linky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

Good luck to them, I've often wondered about how long it would take. If I meet them tomorrow I'll drop some money in their box.

Advertisement