Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eh who's playing DIT Aungier St. right now?!

• 10-02-2005 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

anyone?...they had a bungy jump set up this morning "only for students" :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

the hole rag week was gay, no body was drink every one came to class, bullS!th if u ask me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Gandolf

no drink? WTF!

i'm stuck in the office across the road from the stage...would've been nice to have a few bungy jumps for lunch.

read on the post below Republic of loose is playing there, must be after this lot finish

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Yeah, twas Republic of Loose.....you could only do the bunjee jump if you raised 100 euro for Temple Street Hospital! It's for a good cause, thats why nobody else could do it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

i was leaving college bout 4.30 and they were still lettin people bungee.....the college was empty so mayb they were lettin students who hadn;t raised money go

Advertisement