Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tubridy

Options
  • 30-03-2006 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Can't believe I'm asking a question about this spa, but a few weeks ago I was incapacitated at home and was flicking channels until I came across Tubridy tonight. The only thing that stopped me hurling the remote was because there was a musical act on. Unfortunately I can't go into specifics but basically I'm just wondering does anyone remember seeing a girl with beautiful eyes (only characteristic I can remember) singing a really really weird yet brilliant song on Tubridy about 3-4 weeks ago? I'm just wondering if anyone caught her name. Another thing I noticed about her was that she barely moved during the entire performance if thats any use! Cheers if ye can help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

Corinne Bailey Rae?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Fannymcslap

No she was white with straight hair. Cheers though mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Listings of guests and vid clips from the previous programmes are on the website, they haven't updated it in a few weeks though.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/tubridytonight/index.html

Youi could always e-mail them or contact the troll on his radio show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

i heard that gemma hayes was on it, total focking roide loike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I'd say it was Julie Feeney. She is a real beauty, and a powerful singer and musician (she plays about a dozen different instruments). There's more about her on www.juliefeeney.com if you're interested, and she has a great album called 13 Songs.

Hope this helps (from another fan!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Fannymcslap

Thats it! We have a winner! Sir you are a ****ing godsend! God bless you! Thanks for the help guys! (see ye in about 2 and a half minutes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Twas Julie Feeney, and I too recommend her music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

she was singing a lo-fi cover of song, i like that kind of music but i thought she was awful

Advertisement