Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE night of champions LIVE thread.

124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Is that a win for Cena with Paddy Power?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Personally, I'd have loved to see Dean come out, arms still cable-tied, and just started kicking Rollins when he tried to cash in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

rovert wrote: »

Is that a win for Cena with Paddy Power?

Not sure,have backed Cena as well.

Isn't it WWE official results or something?

Very least its got to be moneyback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,338 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I loved the ending, only listened to Paul Heyman on Stone Cold's podcast the other day (was released a few weeks ago) and he said that for the first time WWE are chronicling the journey of the babyface rather than the revenge event and this furthers it. Cena did enough to beat Lesnar and had it taken from him. It was a very good dynamic which keeps it going well and an interesting story, even though I rarely watch RAW these days including the one after Summerslam I'm intrigued by tomorrow nights show now. It was a bit anti-climactic though I will say that. Could have done with a Lesnar beatdown for a kayfabe injury for Cena for a couple of weeks. But then I guess when your champion is part time you can't afford to have your main star not performing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It was a total cluster ****.

All this time building Lesnar and he was basically beaten by the guy who's ass he kicked only a month ago.

Baffling.

Where does this leave the Ambrose/Rollins feud?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Seemed like the ending was cobbled together so Cena would look strong. Rollins got his ass kicked earlier so should have been out of commission. if he wasn't then he could have waited for the match to actually end so the winner is wrecked and easy to beat.

Lesnar looked weak after being such a beast and building him up since beating Cena. Cearly it was just a way to make Cena look good but ended up a mess.The only thing worse would have been a Cena win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

That had all hallmarks of a late re-write. Probably once they learned Reigns is shelved so Super Cena has to look strong again.

Awful booking. Shame as I enjoyed the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,543 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The wrestling was largely very good, but many of the finishes, the Ambrose return and the Rollins 'cashin' left alot to be desired.

6/10 PPV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement