Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney

Options
  • 14-05-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Going to killarney for June bank holiday weekend hoping to stay in flesh wondering what it's like with bikefest on will have two children with us

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

baldag wrote: »
    Going to killarney for June bank holiday weekend hoping to stay in flesh wondering what it's like with bikefest on will have two children with us

The Bikefest is on in the grounds of The Gleneagle Hotel and all activities take place there apart from a show for this bikes as they do a drive thru in the town. The traffic can be heavy but a nice buzz around the town too. As the Flesk is a little bit out of town you shouldn't be affected by the bike noise really.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

I've been to Bikefest for the last five years and I would say Bikefest is pretty child friendly.... well nothing to fear anyway... sure, there will be the odd interesting specimen around! On Sunday you will see lots of families out treating it as a day out as you would with say an agricultural show or a car show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

baldag wrote: »

What about staying in Flemings. Much quieter!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

I saw about a half dozen MH parked at the Ross Castle car park, and a half dozen on the cycle lane opposite. Has anyone overnighted there?

Advertisement