Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice

Options
  • 13-02-2015 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

Dear members, I have a query on a strange request from a bookmaker company called Rivalo (which is Tipico in Germany). I have been a member for over 2 years and made several deposits and withdrawals. I did send my photo ID and other documents they requested.

This morning I wanted to make a withdrawal and they requested a " Photo Identification next to oneself" which is a picture in which am holding my ID.

I didnt send it as it seemed strange and I dont know why they want it. I chatted with the live chat support who were rude and said that they have the right to request any documents or pictures for identification.

Should I send this picture or is it strange request .?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

It's a strange one, but do you have a choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

It's a strange one, but do you have a choice?

I dont think so...but it feels like a stupid putting my ID beside my face and taking a picture..! and I have already been using their website for over 2 years..!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It's normal enough, plenty people having accounts limited who go on to buy other peoples accounts, I guess this is a measure to prevent this.

Advertisement