Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need access to commercial Kitchen- Limerick

Options
  • 23-06-2014 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

We're slowly building a small business and have come to a point that we need access to a commercial kitchen for maybe 5-10 hours each week. If anyone knows someone willing to let us use there kitchen , pay rent etc, please let me know. All we need is a clean area, HSE approved and 2 sinks preferably. We don't need anything like ovens and will be bringing all of our own materials. Is it a cold product. Cheers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

power101 wrote: »
    We're slowly building a small business and have come to a point that we need access to a commercial kitchen for maybe 5-10 hours each week. If anyone knows someone willing to let us use there kitchen , pay rent etc, please let me know. All we need is a clean area, HSE approved and 2 sinks preferably. We don't need anything like ovens and will be bringing all of our own materials. Is it a cold product. Cheers.

I'd recommend asking the local GAA or rugby club as many of them have HSE approved kitchens that aren't used a lot and would be more than happy to rent them out if you just ask.

Advertisement