Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway to Limerick bus times

Options
  • 26-08-2015 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I am looking to get a bus from Galway City to Limerick City (and vice versa). I'm just wondering how long is the bus ride (with Bus Éireann)?
    I checked a website to find out but the times seem to be quite unreliable (ie: one of the buses takes 1 hour 20 minutes according to the site, but the next one after it takes over 2 hours?!)

Thanks very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

sh247 wrote: »
    I am looking to get a bus from Galway City to Limerick City (and vice versa). I'm just wondering how long is the bus ride (with Bus Éireann)?
    I checked a website to find out but the times seem to be quite unreliable (ie: one of the buses takes 1 hour 20 minutes according to the site, but the next one after it takes over 2 hours?!)

Thanks very much

Bus Eireann have a direct bus to Limerick on the motorway which is why it takes 1:20 and then they have a route that goes through loads of towns so that's why it takes longer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Be careful that they are running express I turned up 2 years ago to be told even though it was on the timetable and I was allowed to buy a ticket it wasn't running today, no apology just get on regular which takes an hour extra. Try citylink way better http://www.citylink.ie/timetables

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sh247

Thank you :)

Advertisement