Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network app on LG Smart

Options
  • 11-01-2016 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,877 ✭✭✭✭

hi i have an LG 42LM640t tv but the wwe network app wont work on it for me.

I uninstalled and installed it many times but when i click into it the load screen appears and does not load.

any help ???.

plugged in and out the tv. Was thinking of going back to factory settings on the tv

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

PTH2009 wrote: »
    hi i have an LG 42LM640t tv but the wwe network app wont work on it for me.

I uninstalled and installed it many times but when i click into it the load screen appears and does not load.

any help ???.

plugged in and out the tv. Was thinking of going back to factory settings on the tv

Try updating the store/os of the LG, if the WWE app is designed for a later OS it probably wont work if its not ruining the latest . The App may also no longer be be updated. I would suggest emailing LG (if the update doesn't work) thereafter.

Advertisement