Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Newborn & Toddlers Off-Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Speaking of time going fast, exactly 8 weeks ago I was still trying to push Sam out. So how is it that he's now fitting perfectly in 3-6 month pjs?
    DSC00300.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

iguana wrote: »
    Speaking of time going fast, exactly 8 weeks ago I was still trying to push Sam out. So how is it that he's now fitting perfectly in 3-6 month pjs?
    []
    Sooooo cute!! Makes me want to go again
    I was going through my critturs things to give to friends who are expecting and the 3-6 month stuff was barely worn she grew out of them so quick!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

My 8 month old miggit still fits in some 3-6 months. I put it down to the clothes though because shes also wearing some 9-12 months . She has such long legs and shes thin so trousers that fit in d waist are half way up her ankle and anything that fits in lenght is swinging off her waist. I tend to put dresses and tights on her or dungarees. Mymam said i was the exact same. She used to put braces on my trousers to keep them up . Not the case anymore anyway :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

Congratulations Tigeress!

Iguana - Sam is gorgeous! They must be small 3-6 months as he still looks so tiny to me :)

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

Congratulations Tigeress! Hope your recovery is quick and easy.

Iguana, Infant vanity sizing lol. :D my lad has an assortment of age ranges in clothes. Some babygros he is 3-6 months and he is nearly 8 months, yet everyone says he is a fine size for his age. He is not an overly chubby baby though, maybe that helps, but I do know that lots of shops sizes vary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Tigeress wrote: »

Thanks Hannibal :) it's been a toughie!

Just to let ya know I had baby Evan at 9:15am weighing 8lb 8oz! Not as big as his big brother! I'll post in the pregnancy thread tomorrow on how I got on.. Just fed him so it's time for sleep :)

Hope all the sick babies are feeling much better xx

gorgeous name...congratulations! xxx

DSC00300.jpg
    he's gorgeous iguana ...sizes differ in different shops...at least that's my excuse ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Congrats Tigeress, dying to find out if Tigeress and Dublin Lady have the same experiences as me!

I have a lip tie, I've never heard of it, had to google it too.

I also have very crooked teeth! My cousin is the same and she had braces for 3 years and even though she always wore her retainer, her teeth went back crooked, so I never bothered with braces.

My kids both have slight ties too, is this why neither of them could suck when they were born?
    My girl has a slight space between her top teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Tigeress

Iguana he is just gorgeous :)

Thanks everyone! We're doing pretty good! Evan is a great eater and latching really well thankfully! I'm very tender but no cracking so I'm hoping its just a case of toughening up and I'll be ok?! I found breastfeeding an awful experience on N cause of cracking and bleeding so I'm very much hoping that won't happen this time! He's been feeding every 4 hours for 20 mins at a time but I think it's cluster time now :( he's just wants to be fed constantly tonight so far and the soother isn't working.. Rough night ahead so!
    I got te spinal for the section and its a whole different experience to last time! Don't get me wrong I'm in alot of pain but no where near how I was last time! I loved being awake and having my OH in the room & getting to see Evan straight away! Anywho he's looking for another feed now so I'd better go! He gets to meet his big bro tomorrow :) can't wait to see N I miss him so much!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Congrats Ladies :D

Iguana he's a little dote :p

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

Tigeress wrote: »
    Iguana he is just gorgeous :)

Thanks everyone! We're doing pretty good! Evan is a great eater and latching really well thankfully! I'm very tender but no cracking so I'm hoping its just a case of toughening up and I'll be ok?! I found breastfeeding an awful experience on N cause of cracking and bleeding so I'm very much hoping that won't happen this time! He's been feeding every 4 hours for 20 mins at a time but I think it's cluster time now :( he's just wants to be fed constantly tonight so far and the soother isn't working.. Rough night ahead so!
    I got te spinal for the section and its a whole different experience to last time! Don't get me wrong I'm in alot of pain but no where near how I was last time! I loved being awake and having my OH in the room & getting to see Evan straight away! Anywho he's looking for another feed now so I'd better go! He gets to meet his big bro tomorrow :) can't wait to see N I miss him so much!!

The spinal is the business, isn't it? I'd have hated to miss the first few hours because I was knocked out for mine. I was able to have baby nurse in recovery after they stitched me up and he was mighty feeding ever since.
    Congrats again. :)

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Congrats Tigeress, dying to find out if Tigeress and Dublin Lady have the same experiences as me!

I have a lip tie, I've never heard of it, had to google it too.

I also have very crooked teeth! My cousin is the same and she had braces for 3 years and even though she always wore her retainer, her teeth went back crooked, so I never bothered with braces.

My kids both have slight ties too, is this why neither of them could suck when they were born?
    My girl has a slight space between her top teeth.

I tried to have another look and im not sure if she has a tie. Shes teethin so its a bit hard to get a good luck aa she keeps pushing me away.
    Regarding the sucking. I wonder is it connected. Ive always had problems with A. I tried breastfeed but couldnt seem to get the nack but stil always had problems with bottles. I tried about 5 different types and all teat types and could still havr to spend over an hour often 2 just gettin 4 or 5 ounces into her. Also tried different milk as thought she didnt like taste. When started weaning and gave her beaker with juice she'd drink great so decided one day to put the milk in the beaker and ever since she drinks it fine. Has about 18 oz a day from beaker no bottles. So maybe there is a connection.

Nearly the same story, breastfeeding my daughter was a nightmare, she hadn't a clue how to suck. She was cup fed.

I wasnt sure of my dates with her and when the doctor saw how badly she was feeding he warned me she could be more than a month early!!!

She used to take 1 oz an hour and it took 30 minutes to get 1 oz in to her. Even at 3 months she was like this. The bottles in the hospital suited her, teat down her little throat!
    My sister in law gave me a few that she never used and I sterilised them and used them for a few weeks!

My son couldn't latch, ended up using nipple shields.

I just think its amazing, I asked so many time if both my kids had tongue ties, but nobody checked for this....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I believe there are a few doctors in Ireland now who'll snip it very early and apparently the earlier the better for the baby.

An ibclc qualified lactation consultant will be able to check for it so most Cuidiu and LLL leaders as well as some independent LCs.

There's still a huge majority of healthcare professionals who don't regard it as a problem and as a consequence have no training in detecting it.

Tigeress I hope last night went ok for you. I only found this out after a traumatic night with my newborn son but apparently they 'wake up' on the second night and can scream the place down and want to be latched on constantly. I suppose they've just realised they were evicted from their lovely, safe and warm place inside mum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

You are going to have one tall boy there! Belated congrats!

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    I just think its amazing, I asked so many time if both my kids had tongue ties, but nobody checked for this....

I had the opposite experience. The phn told me crittur "definitely" had a posterior tongue tie and to Google it.
    She cited this as one of the possible reasons she was slow to gain weight (even though the latch was perfect and she had tonnes of nappies)
    Anyway she said some doctors will cut it.
    When I was having the GP check up they felt for it and couldn't feel it.
    Phn checked again and said she "might have one".
    Around the same time my friends baby had a tongue tie and she was told she'd have to wait til she was one to get it snipped coz sometimes they grow out themselves.
    Anyway, my crittur had no problem with feeding from a bottle so I thought no more about it.
    When I moved county and had a new phn I mentioned the history of the "feeding problems" and the tongue tie. She checked and she didn't have one and probably never did.

Gah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Congrats Tigeress - don't know how you managed, your no. 1 is 4 weeks younger than ours, and I don't think I would have been able to cope with another pregnancy - fair play! :D

Congrats everyone else who's had babies/milestones in the past few months - been so busy with work and all, haven't had the time to take a peek and keep up-to-date with all the goings-on! :(

E just turned 1 a month ago, and is finally starting to walk now! woohooooo! :D More teeth on the way, we had a few nasty bouts of flu, tummy bugs and laryngitis, plus several trips across to the continent, but all good ;-)

defo getting broody again as well :o

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭red fraggle

yeah broody :o

congrats tigeress. E is a week younger than your eldest :D and dont think i could have been pregnant in the first year. think ive forgotten what it was like being pregnant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

I have to say I think ye all right in one way... I think the body prob needs a yr to recover.... I'm finding this pregnancy much tougher than last - but that could be cos last time at 24 weeks I wasn't running around after a ten & 1/2 , month old!!
    My backs in bits!
    Totally can't imagine how Aine is going to react to her baby sister... She could be so upset... I don't agree when ppl say she'll be too young to understand - she will be old enough (as is now!!) to miss the attention but not old enough to understand the explanation..! It's upsetting me at the mo a bit to think she might feel left out! She's so much fun at the mo and I fully intend to give her as much attention as poss in 16 weeks time! The one thing is whie feeding a newborn is time consuming - they do sleep a lot so hopefully ill be able use that time to focus on Aine! This newborn better be prepared to live in the ergo carrier ;)

Tigress you are gonna be my teacher :) you can let me know how to juggle it all! I know you will do great - as N is flying it already and I suppose when it comes down to it - all they need is love... And there's plenty of that to go around :)

• Advertisement

Yep DL our no.2 will be in the ergo carrier all the time too. My son is 23 months and he would definitely know if a baby came into our home now. He'd have been very aware from about 18 months.

I've been showing him his baby photos and video clips of his first gurgle noises (I used to talk to him and record his reaction on my iPhone!) and he's been mesmerised by them. I'm hoping it gets him used to the idea of a baby even though I tell him it was him as a baby.

I felt guilty in my second pregnancy...that I was being selfish for want another child because our first had us to himself for so long lol . you think crazy things as a parent don't you? It is tough for the first...it has to be...but such is life! :D they're great buddies now, so that's eased the guilt ;)

I was really broody last year, but that's passed. Only thing bothering me now are the people who insist I 'go' again for a girl.

This year is going to be about mise! I'm joining slimming world...started the couch to 5k thing this morning....so I'm hoping to do a cbyrd. The eldest starts school in Sept and I'll be on the job hunt ....I'll be 2 years away from work, including maternity leave, so hopefully some one will invest in me :o

I'm sure you're all thrilled to know all that...but I feel if I write it down/post it...it might encourage me to stick with the plan.

Bring it on 2013!

Ive always said i definetly want 2 maybe 3. A is 8 months and im enjoying her so much not any intentions to TTC any time soon. I know OH wants another aswell. Ive always said i wanted approx 2 year gap but i also love it just being the 3 of us.
    We all fit perfectly in the bed on a sat or sunday morning where would another fit :D
    I suppose when A gets older that will prob all change. My plan was to take a month parental leave this summer and then planned on being on maternity leave next year at some stage .
    Some times i cant wait to have another and have even looked online which double buggie would i go for or would i just use buggie board for A or mei tai for baby but then other times i just love cherishing A.
    God even as i write this i cant make up my mind.
    I do want another just not sure on how much of a gap i want. Dont want too big a gap but the thoughts of being pregnant and trying to run after a toddler :eek:
    Duno how you done it tigeress or dublinlady.
    I suppose you dont remember any of that once baba arrives.

Suucee wrote: »
    Ive always said i definetly want 2 maybe 3. A is 8 months and im enjoying her so much not any intentions to TTC any time soon. I know OH wants another aswell. Ive always said i wanted approx 2 year gap but i also love it just being the 3 of us.
    We all fit perfectly in the bed on a sat or sunday morning where would another fit :D
    I suppose when A gets older that will prob all change. My plan was to take a month parental leave this summer and then planned on being on maternity leave next year at some stage .
    Some times i cant wait to have another and have even looked online which double buggie would i go for or would i just use buggie board for A or mei tai for baby but then other times i just love cherishing A.
    God even as i write this i cant make up my mind.
    I do want another just not sure on how much of a gap i want. Dont want too big a gap but the thoughts of being pregnant and trying to run after a toddler :eek:
    Duno how you done it tigeress or dublinlady.
    I suppose you dont remember any of that once baba arrives.

I tell you succee its not as bad ...I spent last summer pregnant running after a toddler and believe me said toddler was not exactly quiet! But you do it. I'm sure most will tell you here the second pregnancy is a walk in the park compared to the first mainly because it flies in.

I would have loved a smaller gap...but that plan didn't work out so 2.5 years is what we have. I suppose when they're older the gap may not seem so big.

we can't afford any more :D but I'm happy with our little gang...one more would bring us to a whole other dimension of crazy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Only thing bothering me now are the people who insist I 'go' again for a girl.

People always assume because you are a woman that you must crave having a girl. When I was pregnant I always secretly wanted a boy, I just wouldn't know what to do with a girl :O

The remark that p@sses me off is "an only child is a lonely child". This was said to me alot after I swore off having anymore kids after J's birth, you wouldn't want to have a thin skin around some people!!!

We have decided to have another baby but not for another 2 years at least. I have some goals I want to get through before another baby, I want to by another house in a more rural location, I want to get married & I would also like to have J toilet trained.

J is nine months old tomorrow, can't believe he's out of me as long as he was in me, or even that it's been over 18 months since we were ttc, it's mental how fast time goes :-)

Ms2011 wrote: »

People always assume because you are a woman that you must crave having a girl. When I was pregnant I always secretly wanted a boy, I just wouldn't know what to do with a girl :O

The remark that p@sses me off is "an only child is a lonely child". This was said to me alot after I swore off having anymore kids after J's birth, you wouldn't want to have a thin skin around some people!!!

We have decided to have another baby but not for another 2 years at least. I have some goals I want to get through before another baby, I want to by another house in a more rural location, I want to get married & I would also like to have J toilet trained.

J is nine months old tomorrow, can't believe he's out of me as long as he was in me, or even that it's been over 18 months since we were ttc, it's mental how fast time goes :-)

That general chit chat really annoys me too - obvs I am 6 months preg now - but before ppl knew they all had sonething to say about how we should be having anothe quickly etc. took us long enough to TTC A if it had taken us the same length again I would have been sincerely upset. Now that we blessed enough to have gotten lucky quickly everyone still has sonething to say about it - telling me how difficult it will be all the bloody time - the only ppl who say you'll be fine are the ones with a few kids and seem to know how to be sensitive!

As soon as u live together ppl want u engaged , then it's when's the wedding , then when's the baby , after that when's the next! Ah just f&ck off and live ur own lives...!!

Rant over!

I love being able to give out on the Internet :)

Oh also while I'm at it - everyone has an opinion the on how u choose to raise said children!!!!

Yep I got that too... friends would look at my bump and say "oooh that looks like a little girl" as if I should be relieved.. as it turned out he was a boy and I was delighted with him.. I never had any brothers, only one sister so a boy really appealed to me.. needless to say a girl would have been equally welcome as long as they're healthy and all that..

I hate those sorts of assumptions though..

and then you get the ones that get all offended because you don't do as they say. go on for another....no....go on go on...ah you're just being stubborn now....wtf ?

I wonder is tigress home yet?

Was lying in bed this morning having cuddles with A when we heard one of the dogs bark "woof, woof, woof" then A looked around and went "wow wow wow" was so funny, was probably just coincidence but i couldnt stop laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

L's second tooth is nearly out! First one only arrived on the 1st, if they all arrive this quick (and relatively painlessly) I'll be laughing! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭battleaxe88

First time posting here, My lil one is 3 now and I'm getting it a lot now about having baby number 2! Can get very annoying. I'm very happy at the min with her. She was behind with her speech for a long time.
    It's only in the last few months she's really coming along and some of the worry has ebbed away. Not in anyway broody for another one. People can be so pushy and really wanna know why I'm not ready yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Was lying in bed this morning having cuddles with A when we heard one of the dogs bark "woof, woof, woof" then A looked around and went "wow wow wow" was so funny, was probably just coincidence but i couldnt stop laughing.

We have 3 dogs & when J goes to creche the girl there was wondering why he pets the other kids, think he may be spending too much time with his canine friends!!!
    I draw the line if he starts barking haha :D

We have 3 dogs & when J goes to creche the girl there was wondering why he pets the other kids, think he may be spending too much time with his canine friends!!!
    I draw the line if he starts barking haha :D

Ah no way. There gas.

A been having runny nappies since thurs but ive been putting it down to teeth. Sun she bumped head n sun evenin she had temp n got lil sick but dont think it to do with bump cause she was off since fri. Gone off her food now so lil worried. Im in work at mo and her aunt who minds her just txt. She thinls she may have chicken pox. Found some spots. Im work til 7. So may bring het doctor in the morning. God i hope its not.

A has taken her first steps! :)
    The funny thing is she doesn't fall. She takes 2 or 3 steps and then just stops. She's so cute and I'm so proud. She's just gone 13 months.

Ah no way. There gas.

A been having runny nappies since thurs but ive been putting it down to teeth. Sun she bumped head n sun evenin she had temp n got lil sick but dont think it to do with bump cause she was off since fri. Gone off her food now so lil worried. Im in work at mo and her aunt who minds her just txt. She thinls she may have chicken pox. Found some spots. Im work til 7. So may bring het doctor in the morning. God i hope its not.

If se gets drowsy or anything bring her straight away - tricky at night time but can't be too careful with a rash - get a glass and make sure the spots disappear when the glass pressed up against skin! Think there is chicken pox going tho! My little one got a random rash with a viral infection last week but was glad had brought her to the doc just in case!
    Hope she feels better soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

and then you get the ones that get all offended because you don't do as they say. go on for another....no....go on go on...ah you're just being stubborn now....wtf ?

I know.. Got the "pitter patter" or "lonely only" stuff about 5 times from various people in the last month. They really are catching me at the wrong time with the recent MC. I know they think it's funny or friendly, or it's smalltalk, but I would just love to wither them with some pithy miscarriage-related remark. If only I thought I could pull it off without bursting into tears. Hmm.

Chickenpox is going around big time in Cork too. We got her vaccinated, one if her cousins has gotten a chicken pox on her eardrum at the moment, which I never heard of before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

We have decided to stick with two, I always dreamed of having 3 but I am almost 39 now and for me having one past that age would be too much of a worry - also we can not afford any more!

My son helped his sister walk to the house - sweet. Sister in law is getting married next month - she is only 19 months old but she chose the dress that she is going to wear and my son chooses his clothes too (he is 33 months old).

pwurple I'm sorry to hear about your mc.

You know that's what annoys me most about these stupid comments. You never know what's going on with a woman/couple privately. They may have fertility issues, they may have had a mc, they may not want or feel able to cope with another.

I used to want to tell people it was none of their damn business. I'd never even ask my closest friends about having children/having more if they didn't talk about it themselves yet other people seem to think its ok to harangue us constantly. My mother being one of them. I had to actually tell her one day to give it a rest as my now husband and I were in the middle of a will we break up crisis because he didn't want children and I did. The last thing we needed was not so subtle hints about grand kids.

As I said its beyond insensitive.

pwurple wrote: »

I know.. Got the "pitter patter" or "lonely only" stuff about 5 times from various people in the last month. They really are catching me at the wrong time with the recent MC. I know they think it's funny or friendly, or it's smalltalk, but I would just love to wither them with some pithy miscarriage-related remark. If only I thought I could pull it off without bursting into tears. Hmm.

Chickenpox is going around big time in Cork too. We got her vaccinated, one if her cousins has gotten a chicken pox on her eardrum at the moment, which I never heard of before.

pwurple I'm so sorry I didnt know you had a miscarriage recently. how you doing? its tough enough having to deal with it on your own without the...so any neeewwws??? ....remarks.

my sis in law was pregnant when I miscarried and all my mother kept talking about show she couldn't wait to see the baby's face...knowing full well my due date would have been a week after. people have no idea unless they go through it.

hope you're doing ok xxx

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear about your mc pwurple. I hope you're doing ok.

People have started asking me when A is going to have a little brother or sister. I would love her to have a sibling, but we cannot afford it.

Oh people and their stupid comments,
    Like most people when I got married I got the whole when are you having kids probe from people I didn't even know that well. So having a 5 cm cyst on one ovary and a dose of pcos on the other I said "Well I don't know, no plans anyway". Anyone one time I said something like "if I can have kids".
    Well the hostility I received in reply! "Oh don't you dare say that I know someone who's having IVF for years etc that's a terrible thing to say, you shouldn't be thinking that " and a big rant about "counting your blessings".
    I mean... As it happened my problems went away and I was very lucky to have my little crittur, but imagine if they had said such a thing to someone who was having difficulties? People are so thick sometimes.

Sorry for your loss Pwurple :( big hugs xx

Thanks, it's not too bad, and we will try again in a while, so fingers crossed.

I think christmas puts children into peoples heads a lot, so they just blap blap blap away without thinking. We have a birthday party to think about now for the upcoming 2 year old, so looking forward to planning that. She just goes crazy for balloons at the moment, so might try and fill a cupboard with balloons and open the door to them at birthday time, she will love that! Must think of a cake that she can eat this year... No egg, no nut. Eliminates sponges, choclate biscuit cake and icecream cakes. Maybe a jelly mould on a plate? Fairly retro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Cottontail

Congrats Tigress on your new little man! I haven't been on here in ages but as far as I remember you had your first the same day as I had my youngest little fella. Hope you and your two boys are doing well : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

pwurple wrote: »
    Thanks, it's not too bad, and we will try again in a while, so fingers crossed.

I think christmas puts children into peoples heads a lot, so they just blap blap blap away without thinking. We have a birthday party to think about now for the upcoming 2 year old, so looking forward to planning that. She just goes crazy for balloons at the moment, so might try and fill a cupboard with balloons and open the door to them at birthday time, she will love that! Must think of a cake that she can eat this year... No egg, no nut. Eliminates sponges, choclate biscuit cake and icecream cakes. Maybe a jelly mould on a plate? Fairly retro!
    Chocolate biscuit cake doesn't need nuts or egg!

• Advertisement

A had first visit to doc at 8.5 months. She has a gastric viral infection. Nothing can do just let it run its course. Thankfully not the chicken pox. Was in work for 2 and wen leaving she kept puttin out her arms for me. Felt so guilt leaving her. I Actually broke down and cried twice in wor. Feelin so guilty. Working til 7 but have taken Tomorrpw off as anual leave. At least can spend the day giving loads of cuddles.

Chocolate biscuit cake doesn't need nuts or egg!

Biscuits and chocolate are both nut risks alas... I could maybe make all the biscuits though. And find some guaranteed nut free chocolate somewhere?

can you get soya based ice cream ?

A had first visit to doc at 8.5 months. She has a gastric viral infection. Nothing can do just let it run its course. Thankfully not the chicken pox. Was in work for 2 and wen leaving she kept puttin out her arms for me. Felt so guilt leaving her. I Actually broke down and cried twice in wor. Feelin so guilty. Working til 7 but have taken Tomorrpw off as anual leave. At least can spend the day giving loads of cuddles.

It's awful :( glad ya have Tom off - so hard to leave them when they not well! Hopefully she feels better soon!

I've seen hb soya ice cream in the larger supermarkets

• Advertisement
Advertisement