Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any PC Laptop that offers similar sleek styling to the Mac Book Pro?

Options
  • 13-12-2008 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking to purchase a laptop in the near future but am taken back by the precision aluminum "unibody enclosure" of the Macbook however I have been using PC all my life. Is there any PC Laptop that offers the same sleek styling? Alternitivly could I load windows on to these machines?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Aidan's suggestion above is probably your best bet if you want the styling of apple but still want windows. Hp have started using new metal or metal effect on their laptops. It looks quite nice (I used to really hate their old styling). Maybe you would find that satisfactory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Aidan's suggestion above is probably your best bet if you want the styling of apple but still want windows. Hp have started using new metal or metal effect on their laptops. It looks quite nice (I used to really hate their old styling). Maybe you would find that satisfactory.
    Cheers, Ill check them out, all my current software is PC.

Advertisement