Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For people STILL missing funds due Thursday/Friday

Options
  • 03-08-2014 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody that is still missing funds which they were expecting to be in this weekend could post here so that we can get some numbers. I have seen one or two people post that they hadn't received money up to yesterday.

I still haven't received anything and was due a payment for illness benefit on either Thursday or Friday - the DSP said the funds were 'presented to the bank on 30/07' but PTSB (my bank) notified me just over an hour ago (12.09) that they processed all payments up to Friday night - "Please be advised that any payments which permanent tsb received before 2.30am on Saturday morning have now been credited to our customers’ accounts. Any payments we receive after this will be credited on Monday morning at 8.30am."

- Could other people who are having problems post in this thread, there appears to be something amiss with the banks in my opinion.

Advertisement