Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

94 BMW 316 Coupe how much to sell for??

Options
  • 10-03-2008 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi all,

I will be selling my BMW 316 Coupe in the next couple of weeks and am just wondering how much money do u's think i could get for it?? fairly sure this is the right forum but if its not feel free to move it moderators!!

anyway heres the spec, any replies welcome! :)

1994 316 coupe, 101,000 miles. NCT January 09, 17" alpine replica alloys (with locknuts), clear lense indicators all round. rare black interior, electric windows, electric sunroof, central locking, cd player

photos here aswell!

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭alpina

Maybe a good start would be to check carzone/CBG/buy & sell & try and get an average?, add on a little for your extras if you wish, you can't just go on what one may tell you in here, research/research/research

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

yeah had a look at them websites but a lot (if not all) of the same model as mone have about 20K more so really dont know. am thinking about 4,400?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

keltoms wrote: »
    yeah had a look at them websites but a lot (if not all) of the same model as mone have about 20K more so really dont know. am thinking about 4,400?

You have to look at it that she's nearly 15 years old, even though she looks in great nick from the pics people will think of the age before anything else, I suppose €4500 asking and if you got €4kish you would be doing well, you should stick it up on carzone or adverts.ie to see if there's much interest.

Advertisement