Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rover keys cut. Where?

Options
  • 10-03-2008 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    Can someone tell me where I could get a key cut for our '00 Rover 25 please?
    Somewhere on the dublin southside or city centre preferably.

They don't all do them & I had bad experience of getting a bike key cut before....it didn't open the petrol tank!!! wtf!!!:eek:

cheers....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

My sisters Rover 100 was broken into and the barrels destroyed. ended up ordering new ones from Ebay and got copies of the keys for these new barrels done in a regular key cutting shop (they were simple flat keys). There is an MG dealership in Blanchardstown village that should be able to do it. Nowhere esle was capable of pumping up my sisters hydragas suspension except them, so that would be my first call.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 madpanfan

Ok Thanks Pete4130, I'll give them a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Have you got the key number? I'm not sure if they're all different but I have one if you need one... pm me... there's a company crothers security st.peters road
    walkinstown
    phone no. is 4567947.

BTW: Ryans are a rip off he tried to charge me a small fortune (read: above 50€) to send an email to the uk to get my key number

Advertisement