Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no wages in bank

Options
  • 31-07-2014 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hubby went to atm this morning and no wages had been lodged checked my acc and nothing in my bank two different bsnks is there another banking issue ?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

• Registered Users Posts: 4 12bp

yeah, Bank of Ireland messed up again .. their IT outsource Accenture messed up the transfers for over 200,000 people today .. cops, nurses and mostly civil servants .... they say it'll be sorted Friday. better be or i can't pay my rent !

My wages went in anyway so all good, they kept to their word at leat anyway, I'm with ulster bank btw

• Registered Users Posts: 25,331 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

pogsick wrote: »
    My wages went in anyway so all good, they kept to their word at leat anyway, I'm with ulster bank btw

It was reported in the news as a BOI problem.

coylemj wrote: »
    It was reported in the news as a BOI problem.

Which is where my wages came from, no point posting in this thread if they didnt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Wages are in thank god!
    However as I hadn't a cent yesterday I had to get a loan of the husbands laser card which I put into over draft because my wages were not in and because I had a truck of thing's to do on "pay day "

I also had to put things on credit card which I would not have done If my wages came in

My q is will the bank write off those overdraft fees and interest on purchases fees that I used on the husbands cards! ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

monflat wrote: »
    My q is will the bank write off those overdraft fees and interest on purchases fees that I used on the husbands cards! ???

If you're with BOI, maybe. If not, no.

If you're with BOI, maybe. If not, no.

Yes both his cards one a joint BOI. Credit card and his boi laser card
    Worth a try I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

monflat wrote: »
    Yes both his cards one a joint BOI. Credit card and his boi laser card
    Worth a try I suppose

But Laser is no more, the last cards were discontinued at the start of the year?

But Laser is no more, the last cards were discontinued at the start of the year?

Ok ok visa debit

• Advertisement
Advertisement