Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

which is the better 4wd

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭coolbeans

wet-paint wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    For someone who wouldn't be able to finance the 3.0Diesel in the Land cruiser, would it make sense to swap in a 2.4 from a hilux? How'd it manage the weight difference?

Man you really need to start a new thread with this topic. It isn't relevant here.
    We cool? We cool! Alright.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

ballooba wrote: »
    Next time I see him I'll say "Oi, you numtee, that's a Pajero, not a Shogun, you fúckwit":D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

cock robin wrote: »
    I know from experience that the Landcruiser is bullet proof. Land Rovers have come on leaps and bounds but they will always be the more fragile of the two.
    Shooting Landcruisers? I should report you.

Advertisement