Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S2 vs HTC One X

Options
  • 23-04-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Looking to upgrade from HTC hero so either of these options would be a decent jump for me. The S2 is currently €100 cheaper on meteor but I'm wondering if it would be worth paying more for the HTC. I intend to use the phone for casual browsing, playing music, skype video calls and the usual phone stuff. Nothing too intensive really. I don't think I'm too bothered with video. Can anyone offer some hands on advice?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

S2 will probably do everything you want.

But if you're going to hold on to it as long as you did the Hero, maybe you should get newest thing possible?

Aside from which, they S3 is being unveiled in the next few weeks.

All the above is longhand for 'I'd wait a bit longer myself.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

if you narrowed your choice to those 2 devices my best advice would be to go to a store and ask to see the actual phone you're interested in if you have specific features you want to check out before you commit.

Try before you buy:)

or just wait a few weeks more for the real thing;) if you are not in a great hurry to buy.

Very happy SGS2 owner:pac:

Advertisement