Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galaxy s2 voice commands

Options
  • 05-10-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭

anyone know is it possible to set the alarm clock via the voice control feature?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I just tried it on my Desire S and it worked fine.

"set alarm clock 8.45"

*you can change the time required just by saying a different time as opposed to 8.45 specifically...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I just tried it on my Desire S and it worked fine.

"set alarm clock 8.45"

*you can change the time required just by saying a different time as opposed to 8.45 specifically...

Hang on a second! This is totally ripping off the new iphone 4s which they invented yesterday :rolleyes:

Delighted to see Samsung plan a revenge law suit to get the new iphone blocked, they announced it today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

cant seem to get this to work on the galaxy s2, anybody else able to set the alarm via voice command on this phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,422 ✭✭✭just do it

cojomo2 wrote: »
    cant seem to get this to work on the galaxy s2, anybody else able to set the alarm via voice command on this phone?

Same here, I've just tried it on the S2 and it doesn't work for me either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Samsung is using vlingo is the desire using google voice actions ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Anyone any tips to get this working!?

if I launch Vlingo(double tap home button)..press menu..then settings and click ''voice command help'' it lists a load of voice commands, which include ''alarm''...''set alarm for 6:30am''...but when I try it it says 'set alarm feature not supported'. All of the other voice commands it lists seem to work..any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

afaik, vlingo doesnt have an alarm command, google voice commands does

Advertisement