Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teachers get too many holidays/golden pensions etc.

• 24-12-2014 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

OK OK IT'S CLICKBAIT..

IVE MY BOLD CAP ON SO ...

ITS A HAPPY CHRISTMAS FROM THE T&L FORUM..
    AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR WHEN IT HAPPENS.

THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING TOO. I FEEL LIKE ITS THE ROWDIEST STAFFROOM ON THE PLANET... I WONDER WHAT A T&L OFFICE PARTY WOULD BE LIKE?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

Sorry can't answer that question its against the rules to discuss a moderators post on thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

seavill wrote: »
    Sorry can't answer that question its against the rules to discuss a moderators post on thread

And oft we have been reminded...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

seavill wrote: »

Naa you got it all wrong. You only can't respond when its indicated 'please do not respond to this warning'. When its not indicated then you might have a bit of a chance of getting away with it.

BTW Please do not refer to the above statement... ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

Armelodie wrote: »
    Naa you got it all wrong. You only can't respond when its indicated 'please do not respond to this warning'. When its not indicated then you might have a bit of a chance of getting away with it.

BTW Please do not refer to the above statement... ever

I've already screenshot that comment and will haunt you with it forever :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Haven't posted as much as I'd like to recently but hopefully I'll get back more in the New Year. The happiest of Christmases to ye all, and here's to hoping for an improvement in teaching, in all its aspects in 2015

• Advertisement
Advertisement