Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Redken All Soft?

• 29-09-2007 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience with this?

I admit that I'm addicted to straighteners and about to get highlights in and need something to condition my hair back into some state of softness!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

No experience with Redkin - but Olive oil is great - with a warm towel over your head.

Makes it really soft and shiney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

havent tried redken myself but have heard of it been an amazing conditioner, a girl i know uses it and she swears by it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

i use it and its great. so dear though. although you'd be better off hanging up your straighteners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

It's a no-win situation. Without the straighteners I'm at the mercy of bad frizz and I don't like the just been electrocuted look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭boffin

I've used it and thought it was great but I now use Aussie luscious long leave in conditioner which I think is brilliant!! Not so expensive either!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

boffin wrote:
    I've used it and thought it was great but I now use Aussie luscious long leave in conditioner which I think is brilliant!! Not so expensive either!

have to agree i find the aussie range amazing, smells lovely too:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Is the Aussie one any good for frizz? And how much is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

honestly though, i've used the so soft range but i've really fell in love with doves intense leave in conditioner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

LadyE wrote:
    No experience with Redkin - but Olive oil is great - with a warm towel over your head.

Makes it really soft and shiney

It's always the old remedies that work best isn't it. Must give that a try! Aussie conditioner is brilliant too though OP, no idea about Redken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 hotstuff2

how long do you leave the olive oil on for and does it wash out with a regular shampoo??

• Advertisement
Advertisement