Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE40KU6000 - opinions

Options
  • 12-05-2016 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I've noticed this new entry level 4K TV from Samsung appear online lately, it has HDR support and generally the specs seem OK for the price. But, I can't find any reviews of the device yet and can't quite decide to take the plunge on it without knowing more.

The fact it has HDR Support is a positive and running Tizen OS with a Quad Core processor should hopefully have all the expected smart TV features (Netflix, etc.)

Has anyone seen this model in action or maybe had last years JU model for comparison or experience?

I would be looking to use it mainly be for Netflix, Hulu, Saorview / FreeviewHD, some BluRays / DVDs and Xbox One.

Richer Sounds seem to have the UE40KU6000 model for €799, but can also be found on Amazon or others for the equivalent of €635.

There seems to be a UE40KU6400 model as well, with a few more bells and whistles - but I can't seem to see anywhere stocking this yet.

I would just like to see if the collective experience on this forum would be able to assist. What do you reckon of these sets? Watching sport (Footy this summer) would be important too.

Thanks in advance for opinions or advice.
    F

Advertisement