Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"SEASONS GREETINGS"

Options
  • 21-12-2004 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Heres wissing everyone at satellite a wonderful christmas and a prosperous and peaceful new year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

And from me, a quick thanks to all who have offered advice, tips and help ,especially Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

merry christmas. Most of all to koneko.....................he said he's watching me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

happy christmas guys n gals

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Colm80

Ho Ho Ho Happy Christmas and have a happy new year. Hope santa brings loads of Presents like FTA digital channels in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Indeed a happy annual giftday to all on the Satellite forum. I am decorating my dish tonight [edit] upon seeing the price of rope lights I am not!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Happy Christmas and New Year to all and thanks for all the information people supplied throughout the year. I don't think I would have gotten a UK FTV card without reading up here. One of my favourite forums on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

happy christmas

hope ye all get what ye want when santa empties his sack this christmas morning

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

You would have to come up with the best double entendre, wouldn't you! :D

Ah yes, Happy Christmas to all ICDG readers from me. Keep posting good stuff, its what we're great at! :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Happy Christmas & a great 2005 to all. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

Colm80 wrote:
    Ho Ho Ho Happy Christmas and have a happy new year. Hope santa brings loads of Presents like FTA digital channels in the new year.

Here Here, Happy Xmas One And All. :D

• Advertisement

DMC wrote:
    You would have to come up with the best double entendre, wouldn't you! :D

aww shucks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

Mossy Monk wrote:
    happy christmas

hope ye all get what ye want when santa empties his sack this christmas morning

I'm expecting a lot because he only comes once a year !!

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭irishgeo

You and Yours, wish you the best of everything this holiday season.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Happy Christmas to you all ...

Have a great one !

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Ros Man

Happy Xmas to everyone here. I got loads of help from the people here during the year. And to Spawker who helped me out with a bracket for a dish - a big thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

Seasons greetings from The Netherlands and wishing all of us lots of nice FTA channels in 2005.

Tevens Fijne Feestdagen toegewenst aan al de boards .ie bezoekers van Nederland en de Vlaanderen,

xx2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭gorm

Shamrok wrote:
    Happy Christmas and New Year to all and thanks for all the information people supplied throughout the year. I don't think I would have gotten a UK FTV card without reading up here. One of my favourite forums on boards.

Couldn't agree more. Merry Christmas to all the contributors to one of my favourite forums. Thanks to here and others I've managed to setup 2 satellite systems for myself including a wavefrontier T90 dish.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭mike2084

Happy Christmas everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

Happy Christmas Lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

May I say, "Happy Christmas" to all on the boards.
    It is always an enjoyable time I have reading all the posts.
    Thanks to all, especially Ronan, who is Mr. ICDG.
    Thanks for the site, thanks for the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Likewise, A merry christmas to all

Adds name to the list
    Merry Xmas one and all

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Christmas Greetings to everyone from Spain's Sunny Costa Blanca,looking forward to another year on the satellite board,thanks to you all for continuing to be such a great source of information and help to everyone.........Feliz Navidad!

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Pat Gleeson

A Happy and safe Christmas to everyone on the list.
    Thanks to all who contributed advice and opinions.

Enjoy the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

seano wrote:
    Seasons greetings from The Netherlands and wishing all of us lots of nice FTA channels in 2005.

Tevens Fijne Feestdagen toegewenst aan al de boards .ie bezoekers van Nederland en de Vlaanderen,

xx2.gif

Beste wensen voor 2005
    Best wishes for 2005

Regards to all on the boards from Flemish Belgium!!!!

JD and the family!!!! :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Zaphod

In this season of good will towards all men, let us not forget those less fortunate than ourselves. In particular, one R. Murdoch who has recently been forced to move house - the mortgage interest repayments alone must be only shocking. Moreover with a wife 37 years his junior and the fairly recent addition of an anklebiter to the family, the daily outlay on nappies and gripewater represents a considerable financial strain on a old age pensioner.

So make it your New Year's resolution to take out a full subscription to all the Sky sports and movie channels and show that you truly do care.

And remember - every time you purchase a Sky Box Office film, an angel gets his wings.

Nollaig Shona uaimse féin agus ó na hAirgintínigh mhórchíochacha trasghnéasacha go léir!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Merry Christmas all!

FilmFour is free today! yay :)

and city of god is on Film 4 aswell :)

Advertisement