Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anyone aged 70+ on Boards?

Options
  • 30-09-2015 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

So at the moment I am studying abroad and one of my assignments is to interview a person aged 70 or over about their life, particularly a person who was affected by World War 2. Unfortunately a lot of people here that age do not speak English very well so I have not yet found someone to interview. Most people in my class are interviewing grandparents but as I do not have any I am finding this difficult. Is there anyone on Boards willing to answer some questions for me? I would be very grateful!

Thank you :)

*Apologies to mods if this is not allowed - I am running out of ideas!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,052 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mod: There are a few, though they do not necessarily post in O&O! However sorry, I am afraid you are not allowed to do this sort of research in the forums, you have to post in Media and Research, however I will leave a link here in case anyone wants to make contact with you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement