Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Free XBL Code Thread (READ FIRST POST FOR THREAD RULES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Recoil12

Sure man Ill take it! Cheers! PM me the code.

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Really need a 48 hr trail if anyone has one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

If anybody has a trial out there throw me a pm, it'd be appreciated, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

If anyone could PM me a 48 hour trial I'd appreciate it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

If anyone could PM me a 48 hour trial I'd appreciate it. :)

Mine ran out aswell and I have to wait to get to the bank to put more money on my card, anyone got a 48hour one please PM me so I can play BF3 tonight? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Need 48hr trial Please
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Anyone got a spare 24/48 hour code floating about?
    Live ran out today and have no way to play till i get my 'wages' tomorrow from the government. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

CMpunked wrote: »
    Anyone got a spare 24/48 hour code floating about?
    Live ran out today and have no way to play till i get my 'wages' tomorrow from the government. ;)

PMed you with a code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Hears6

Any 24/48 hour codes? The live ran out and I need something to tie me over until the money comes at the end of weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Any codes for a poor old sod?! Tried to get the free 1 month trial but it keeps failing :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

lookin for a 24hr code if anyone has one

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭iainconlon12

Looking for any 24/48hr code! Would be greatly appreciated :D Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

anyone got any 48hr codes to give away, would be greatly appreciated.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Kinda need a 48 hour code to try something on Live, would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

anyone have a code I'd be grateful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Posted a separate thread earlier before I spotted this one :D Would appreciate any spare code for a 24/48 hour trial if somebody has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Lads don't know what the queue is like but I have a 14 day trial courtesy of the other thread about free games and trial.

Next person to post below gets it

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

I'll take it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Any 2 day codes about lads? Would appreciate a 2 day xbox fix since I barely get a chance to play these days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

would love a code...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Would love a code too please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

I'm running a competition over on my website for a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Membership code, entry is free you only need a Facebook account. Winner will be emailed the code next Friday the 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Looking for any code going lads. Would be very grateful!

Me too. Xbl ran out a few days ago and would appreciate anything to get me online for a day or two. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Picking up my 1st XBox tomorrow for my sons birthday(and for me :-))
    Anyone a code to get me going for a few days.
    Thanks

iggy wrote: »
    Picking up my 1st XBox tomorrow for my sons birthday(and for me :-))
    Anyone a code to get me going for a few days.
    Thanks

You'll get a free month with your first 3 xbox live accounts.

When creating your account, ignore the prompt to get a subscription and you will get a free month anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

CMpunked wrote: »
    You'll get a free month with your first 3 xbox live accounts.

When creating your account, ignore the prompt to get a subscription and you will get a free month anyway.

Is this only for people who bought brand new Xboxes ? I just got one second hand, signed up to the free version of Xbox live but am not getting a month free on the Live Gold package.

Would appreciate a code from anyone who might have it, I wanna try before I buy a full year subscription

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

RATM wrote: »
    Is this only for people who bought brand new Xboxes ? I just got one second hand, signed up to the free version of Xbox live but am not getting a month free on the Live Gold package.

Would appreciate a code from anyone who might have it, I wanna try before I buy a full year subscription

You should get the free month when you create an online account unless the xbox you bought already created more than 3 online profiles. It wont activate right away, you need to choose an option that says "i dont want xbox live" when you get prompted then you should get an option that gives you the free trial.
    Unless things have changed but i remember it being a bit awkward when i first set it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Lovelyguy

Hate to beg, but I'd really appreciate a 48 hour live trial if anyone has one? Many thanks.

Advertisement