Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tackle shop in Killarney

Options
  • 14-05-2011 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭

Not sure how many of you fish the Killarney area but noticed that Twomeys Horse & Country on the High street have started stocking fishing tackle :D

Seemed to be pretty well stocked with the usual suspects - Donegal Fly, Airflo, Drennan etc as well as waders and other gear - seemed pretty helpful in there too, but probably best to give them a shout before you set out though as I'm not sure of exactly what they have 064 6620166

I'm heading up to Cavan shortly, anyone recommend a decent shop around the lakes ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Have a trawl through that thread on tackle shops around the country. If there's a tackle shop there, it'll prob be listed.

It used be a sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭beer enigma

The thread got un-stickied as it wasn't being viewed much, but I'm more than happy to re stick it if you guys would like it ?

Only came across this place as I was killing time...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Andip wrote: »
    The thread got un-stickied as it wasn't being viewed much, but I'm more than happy to re stick it if you guys would like it ?

Only came across this place as I was killing time...

I thought it was one of the best resources put together by the angling forum. A list of tackle shops all over the country, what they stock, prices, how knowledgeable the staff are. You literally wouldn't find it anywhere else

It seemed to be added to fairly regularly as lads went on weekends away etc. and is especially relevant at this time of year.

Advertisement