Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Shoot and Fish May E-Zine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

Hi lads,

What did you think of the new layout? Any other feed back?

Thanks
    Anthony

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭elgriff

Pretty good to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

I like PDF, can put it on the kindle & take with me.

ch750536 wrote: »
    I like PDF, can put it on the kindle & take with me.

Would you prefer pdf to the current way? With the current way you can also download and read anywhere. Thanks for the feedback to far.

Current way is great online but I normally bring a little reading material with me on the Kindle. Not a big problem you understand.

Content was good (though I don't shoot) & is a good read.

• Advertisement

ch750536 wrote: »
    Current way is great online but I normally bring a little reading material with me on the Kindle. Not a big problem you understand.

Content was good (though I don't shoot) & is a good read.

Thanks for that always goog to get feedback. There is a button at the top of the screen to download it and you can read anywhere. It's still free. Give it a try.

Thanks
    Anthony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Hi Tony,

Just scrolling through it quickly ( to get to the coarse fishing ;) ) and on page 32, the pix with the bag of tench..." was pre-baited with...." ?

Great little read on the train ( im old school, i print it off :o )

Cheers

gaz wac wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Just scrolling through it quickly ( to get to the coarse fishing ;) ) and on page 32, the pix with the bag of tench..." was pre-baited with...." ?

Great little read on the train ( im old school, i print it off :o )

Cheers
    Well spoted! I have checked and still don't know the answer. I got the information from http://www.fishinginireland.info/update/archive/2011/may05.htm#leitrimcoarse

And it doesn't have the rest of the sentance either.:(

Sorry
    Anthony

Antoennis wrote: »
    Thanks for that always goog to get feedback. There is a button at the top of the screen to download it and you can read anywhere. It's still free. Give it a try.

Thanks
    Anthony

With a laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Used to be able to read the E-zine on the I-phone and I-pad fine but can't now cause can't install Adobe flash on apple devices:(

• Advertisement

Used to be able to read the E-zine on the I-phone and I-pad fine but can't now cause can't install Adobe flash on apple devices:(

Interesting i think i can make it iphone/pad accessable i'll look into it for next month. If not i'll make two links and have one as the old version.
    Thanks for all the feedback lads.

Advertisement