Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Question!

Options
  • 16-06-2008 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

just wondering what time do taxi drivers go to the taxi ranks in town at? I need to get a taxi at around 9am from town and rather than calling one, I was gona chance getting one from town. Is 9am too early to catch a taxi that hasn't been ordered?

Very confuzzled! :confused::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It may depend on which town it is! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

just wondering what time do taxi drivers go to the taxi ranks in town at? I need to get a taxi at around 9am from town and rather than calling one, I was gona chance getting one from town. Is 9am too early to catch a taxi that hasn't been ordered?

Very confuzzled! :confused::D

If it's Dublin city you're talking about, you shouldn't have too much hassle getting a taxi at any time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Oppps sorry, I meant Dublin!! :o

So there'll be taxi's at the taxi ranks at 9am??

Oooh I sure hope so! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

In all probability there will be taxis at the rank, but why bother, just stand on the pavement of one of the main through roads, stick your hand in the air ( like as if you were at school, wanting be excused :) ) and I would say that you'll get a taxi within two/three minutes. Unless you're in this kind of state
    vomit.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Spook_ie wrote: »
    In all probability there will be taxis at the rank, but why bother, just stand on the pavement of one of the main through roads, stick your hand in the air ( like as if you were at school, wanting be excused :) ) and I would say that you'll get a taxi within two/three minutes. Unless you're in this kind of state
    vomit.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... :eek: OMG!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭s14driftking

get a taxi anytime dublin never sleeps

Advertisement