Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption/GTA Question!

Options
  • 27-01-2013 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the random thread. But I need some help.

I'm looking to pick up a copy of Red Dead Redemption GOTY and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City.

Now my questions are?

Does all the DLC/Undead nightmare for Red dead come on disk?. I'm planning on buying this pre-ownened so it would be a problem if it didn't.

and do I need GTA4 to play Episodes from Liberty City?

Stupid questions in a stupid thread I know :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Im not sure about Red Dead but you don't need GTA IV to play episodes from liberty city.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Taken from here link
    The game comes in a two-disc set, with disc one containing the main storyline and Undead Nightmare, as well as the DLC; the second disc contains the game's multiplayer.

From another random forum I came across when searching,
    Every single DLC is on both those disks.

Also Undead Nightmare is awesome, enjoy :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,270 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Pretty sure if its the GOTY edition of RDR, it should be all on one disc. Check the back of the game box.

And you don't need GTAIV to play EFLC, though you could probably get the full collection (GTAIV and the episodes) for cheap enough at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Thank you good Sir :D

Advertisement