Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at OR near Griffith college

Options
  • 08-07-2014 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Can anyone advise me where the best/safest/cheapest place to park at/near Griffith college is?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭phily2002

You can park in the college, if you're a student you get a sticker for the car

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Chickentown

phily2002 wrote: »
    You can park in the college, if you're a student you get a sticker for the car

Not a student though, I just have to pop in a few times over the summer. Any other ideas?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭phily2002

If you're popping into griffith I'm sure you could use the car park. I imagine it's fairly empty in the summer. The road outside is free to park on(I think). Otherwise it's mostly pay and display around there. If I were you I'd just stick it in the underground car park, can't imagine it would be an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Chickentown

Peferct, i'll chance it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭TimotiSt

(note: I work for GCD)

Technically there's clamping in operation in the car park if you don't display the sticker.
    If you need to 'pop in' multiple times for official stuff, I'd just ask for a sticker from the faculty/office you're dealing with.

Tamas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenamccann

It's only a short walk from the luas, the 19 and 122 buses go right outside and the dart is fairly close. Maybe look into public transport at no risk of clamp...

they've been clamping on the road outside this past week or two, though the signs are almost totally obscured by trees its definitely not free road parking before 7pm

Advertisement