Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a room close to NuiGalway

Options
  • 23-07-2014 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am a female student going into second year this September. I am looking for a double room, or even a single if i get it, in a house anywhere close to NUIG and i am finding it quite difficult. All my college friends are gone to Gort na Coirbe and I could not afford this. I am clean, reliable with bills etc and i'm sound! :) I would appreciate anyone's help!! If you know of a house with a spare room, or if you are looking for a person to join a group to get a house, i'd be delighted! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Wesleygirlx

Im looking for roommates for a group to get a place in Dun na coiribe, which is pretty close to Gort, Im also going into second year and a house is definitely cheaper than the student places :)

Advertisement