Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADVISE!!! is he still doing drugs???

Options
  • 21-09-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,
    I dont no where to start but here it goes. My boyfriend and i have been living together the past 3years and we have a beautiful daughter together who is 2. It all started in April. He has depression and he went to his doctor and his doctor give him some tablets and they seem to work for him.
    He never really seen his friends much because of work and just been a daddy. I always tried to get him out of the house and take up a hobbie or just see your friends. He never did any of them.
    Until one of his friends came back from over seas in May. I was so happy to see him hanging out with his friends again, he seemed happier and that made me happy.
    But then he started saying his friends smoke weed/hash and he smokes it only when he is with them. I was so angry/upset with this :( and i told him how i felt and he told me he will stop. One night he didnt come home the whole night and i was so upset, he didnt tell me where he was. I rang him because our daughter wanted to talk to her daddy and I wanted to know where he was! One of his friends answered the phone and my daughter was shouting daddy:( i asked his friend could he put my bf on and he wouldnt do it, I just hung up the phone!
    When he finaly got home he was still drunk and I had no time for him!!
    We talked the next day and he said sorry and it wont happen again, I believed him.
    A week later he would not talk to me, or look at me.. He did not want to sit in the same room as me. We broke up and he moved out!!!

In June he came to me saying sorry for everything and that he made a mistake. He would leave me letters saying he loves me and that he made a huge mistake and he is sorry.
    I met up with him to talk about everything. We went for a coffee and we were laughing and having a good time. I told him the drugs have to stop and he told me he is done with that. We went back to the house and watched a movie.
    At the end of the movie he was acting a bit weird and out of no where he was saying i cant do this, I dont want this!
    I told him to leave and am done trying..
    Later on that nigth he text to say he is sorry and made a mistake :/ i didnt text back.. I needed space!

In july we got back talking again and he said the same thing as last time. He wanted to meet again! So he took me out for a meal. meal went great and we went back to the house again and same thing again he freaked out and said he cant do this :/ i told him am done and he new i meant it and i told him to leave.
    Half an hour later another text saying the same thing again, am sorry, i made a mistake. I turn my phone off!!
    Then he was at my door crying saying he needs to talk and i told him to leave!
    He said he needs to be honest with me.

I invited him in and he told me he is still taken drugs!!!!
    I was so angry :(
    He said he gets mood swings but he 100% wants his family back.. We stayed up the whole night talking.
    He agreed to get help and which he did.

By August he moved back in and things are great. We made more time for me and him to go on dates and just have time to ourselfs.. And we honestly are getting on great.

Now the only thing that upsets me is that he still hangs out with the people that do drugs!
    I asked him the other night do you still smoke weed/hash and he siad he only smokes the ends because there is no weed/hash at the ends :/
    I was so upset and couldnt talk to him that night :(
    Lately he has been having mood swings :/ the smallest thing will upset him :/
    He sweared on our daugthers life that he wont smoke drugs again :( am so confused :( i dont know what to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Leave him. This isn't good for you or your daughter. You have to put her first.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

OP closing this thread as it is not the right forum, but I can see you have it open too in RI where you are getting responses.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement