Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom tele-marketing.

Options
  • 06-08-2002 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

got a call from an eircom phone rep` this morning wanting to know if i would think about going back to them from esat ,needless to say the answer was NO ,he proceeded to quote all the available free minutes on-line with different packages but when i told him that they were a useless and pointless addition to anyone who spent long hours on-line he asked about what package deal i had with esat,having told him that i had no package but payed for internet use at 1c a minute,
    i asked him where eircom stood on a package deal for internet users he said, and i quote,

"AT THE MINUTE EIRCOM DO NOT HAVE A COHERENT POSITION ON INTERNET ACCESS PACKAGES."

however if i wanted i could upgrade and get hi-speed access if i wanted (AT THEIR PRICES ,I THINK NOT).

when will it all end,

voyager.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by voyager
    "AT THE MINUTE EIRCOM DO NOT HAVE A COHERENT POSITION ON INTERNET ACCESS PACKAGES."

Strange they'd actually admit that fact. A telco who doesn't know where they stand on offering internet access....hmmm.....what kind of idiot is running that company at all? The rest of the world is laughing at you eircom, I'm ashamed to have to admit you even exist at all. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

what kind of idiot is running that company at all?

Philip "The Doctor" Nolan.

Heh, stealth insults are cool.

adam

Advertisement