Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gloss black 3.5 Dvd RW drive

Options
  • 22-10-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭

Anywhere sell? my Zalman case is all shiny gloss black on the front but my dvd is a dull flat black doesn't look right......bit anal I know but needs must

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Looks crap

I think its alright, but unless zalman sel stealth dvd drive covers, your never going to get one that exactly matches you particular black glossy case, so it will look odd regardless.

Alternatiely get an external usb powered dvd drive, connect up when needed, and leave your case unblemish

Lu Tze wrote: »
    I think its alright, but unless zalman sel stealth dvd drive covers, your never going to get one that exactly matches you particular black glossy case, so it will look odd regardless.

Alternatiely get an external usb powered dvd drive, connect up when needed, and leave your case unblemish

Could be right, come to think of it the dvd player is pretty much obsolete nowadays....movies are all downloadable or streamable games are all on Origin/Steam.....I don't actually use a dvd rom :rolleyes:

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Could be right, come to think of it the dvd player is pretty much obsolete nowadays....movies are all downloadable or streamable games are all on Origin/Steam.....I don't actually use a dvd rom :rolleyes:

Then why put it in! I have 2 pcs, one with and one without, in the rare situation where i need to use a dvd on the one without ill just access the other computers dvd drive through the network

• Advertisement

Force of habit probably, will most likely leave it there anyway (until I find a shiny gloss one :D)

Advertisement