Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Broughan new Labour spokesman on Communications

Options
  • 04-11-2002 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

Pat Rabbitte announced his new team this afternoon.

Anyone know Broughan (Dublin North East) well?

IOFFL should brief him soon - ideally before the Ericom unions get to him?;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by vinnyfitz
    Pat Rabbitte announced his new team this afternoon.

Anyone know Broughan (Dublin North East) well?

IOFFL should brief him soon - ideally before the Ericom unions get to him?;)
    I'm sure a load of Eircom vans are making their way to his house as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

Yeah I know him.....he's my local TD. Not sure if he knows much about COMMS issues though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

does he have an email...he needs something to seperate him from the muppets and also the other thread on the bbc issues could be raised in the Dail if we can emial him the link

MUHAHAHAHAHAH

ohhhh babie -- things are lukken up!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

thanks, adam, and not a bad site to be fair...

just winged one off...anyone else care to follow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭MDR

I will put him on the list of people to see ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

This is FANTASTIC news. This man is noteworthy in my mind because of how well he knows his stuff.

I met him about nine months ago at a local magazine launch - we got into an in-depth conversation about the future of internet in Ireland and the current lack of flat-rate (that's how it was then, anyway!) - he truly showed interest and a great deal of knowledge (it wasn't just me talking and him nodding - as was the case with everything I said to Roisin Shorthall...)

"Not sure if he knows much about COMMS issues though"

He does, generally speaking. Somebody should send him an e-mail, I'm sure he'd more than happy to hear from one or two of you guys.

Advertisement